Happy New Year! 2 months before, when UC Browser 7.4 version was released, a lot of new features were introduced to this coolbrowser. During this period, millions of customers have downloaded our browser andenjoy the fantastic mobile browsing experience... As our Java users called for new functions from our forum, our Facebook page and our feedback function in 7.4 version, we heard these voices and now comes the new version for Java.
At the end of last year we published a beta version as Christmas present for our users and won quite a lot of echo backs, but now I’m honored to tell you the stable release of your faithful friend, UC Browser 7.5 Java version, has come to public. It has so many great features to improve your browsing experience so we strongly recommend you to have a try. You can download it here right now or visit wap.ucweb.com from you mobile to get update.
In our 7.4 release this function reappear in Symbian version, so many users have called us to add this great feature to Java version as well. After 2 months’ development, our engineers finally port it to Java, Cheers!
Anytime you want to copy, search and share the text, select Tools>Copy or press '#'+'8', then choose Free Copy.
Firstly you select the start point and then slide it to the end point, no matter what content you select, it could be copy, searched or shared by SMS. Even if the text is so small, in title bar there will be enlarged details, and the numbers of character now being selected.
Pre-load allows you to save the time more than the money. If you are reading continuous pages, connected with “next page”, “next character” or so, you must want to turn on the pre-load feature. The pre-load feature is an unique feature to enjoy the seamless reading experience.
Now you can change the proxy server to access any page you want to go, no matter whether UC Server could access it directly. Both proxy server and port are available to fill, even the username and password (use format username:password@proxyaddress:port). You must specify which domains to work on.
Use 'keep-alive' technique to accelerate your browsing speed, which means there will be never disconnect just because of holding on one page.
That is a great feature to allow users read a piece of novel or paper continuously, especially using a low-bandwidth browser such as UC Browser!
More preferences are now available, such as block size is now provide selections from 10K, 50K, 100K, to 300K, 600K, until 1M, 2M, 3M, doubled than ever before. Nevertheless, My Shortcuts is available for One row or Two rows, and auto-refresh interval can be shortened to 10 seconds, as you wish.
In the first time, UC Browser changes its default value to let WAP Access via Server. This decision takes better performance on visiting some XHTML pages. Although it signify our server will received several times request, we are happy to leave the best experience to our users.
1. Free Copy comes to Java, finally.
2. Manage to set proxy server, to access some intranet sites.
3. WWW pre-load is now supported to make reading faster than ever.
4. When reading a web page, keep alive with server.
5. Upgrade the core to the latest, as the same as Chinese version.
6. Add accept-language string for visiting some multi-language sites.
7. Mouse is moving quicker if long-press direction button, named Quick up/down.
8. Now auto-refresh interval can be shortened to 10 seconds, in order to track match score or so.
9. More download section (Block size) settings, to match different network and speeding download rate.
10. Changed some default settings, e.g. automatically using the middle server for all pages. So as to provide a better rendering effect.
11. Some bug fix and little improvement.
Mobile Phones with a screen and operating equipment;
Supporting JavaME newer than MIDP 1.0;
At least 512k internal storage.
Can’t wait anymore? Download UC Browser now and give it a try!