UC News Announces UC We-Media Compensation Plan for Self-Publishers, Key Opinion Leaders and Bloggers
2017-10-17 From: 未知
New Delhi, January 13th, 2017: UC News, a key component of UCWeb Inc, an Alibaba Mobile Business Group Company, has launched a detailed monetary compensation plan for writers, bloggers and self-publishers under its WE-Media Program. Starting 5th Jan., 2016, all content providers who meet the set requirements will get commercial rewards for their blog post.
UCWeb’s We-Media Program, a common platform for self-publishers and key opinion makers, aims to provide the users with a mix of both regular and niche content. It has seen major success in other countries and aims to bring viewpoints from celebrities, bloggers, key influencers or a common man to a single platform.
Announcing the monetary plan, Kenny Ye, GM Overseas Business, Alibaba Mobile Business Group, said, “With growth in consumption of Information Feeds, non-conventional News Feeds – including blog posts, independent write ups, imagery feeds, videologs, short video content, and more have become a huge hit. Now, more than ever, there is increased readership of content from self-publishers and key opinion leaders. This move will help us offer unique content on UC News and further consolidate our role as a content distribution platform.”
There are more than 600 mn mobile users and 20 mn content creators in China. India currently has 371 mn mobile users with miniscule contribution from self-publishing. With a yawning demand-supply gap, the self-publishing industry in India is set for a major leap, emulating growth in the China market. For example, The WE-Media Platform saw an increase of 184% and 348% (MoM) in its page views of English and Hindi We-Media content respectively in the month of November. Humor and off-beat content are most popular amongst audiences reading in Hindi while Entertainment and Lifestyle scored with users reading in English.
“There is huge potential for user-generated content in India. We believe a good writer deserves rewards along with due credit and have, hence, launched a detailed bonus and rewards system for outstanding content providers. Not just that, UC Newwill help contributors gain traffic, revenue and followers from our platform. We encourage everyone to start the journey with your first memorable post, Kenny added.
The UC WE-Media Program
Read by Millions, Paid by Millions
- A profitable platform for everyone who loves writing
- Smart distribution to find the right reader for your content
- Guidance and most up-to-date information to understand your reader better
Traffic and Exposure
- Huge viewership access with millions of potential readers
- Easier user acquisition and faster popularity enhancement
- Powerful content distribution to enlarge your influence
- Weekly Ad revenue sharing based on traffic & content categories
- Rewards and compensation for quality and vertical content
- Welcome rewards for new recruitments
Data and Insight
- Comprehensive Dashboard for traffic and readerships analysis
- Trending topics to inspire you for your next article
- Upgraded interaction with your followers and readers
- UC Browser Press Statement
- UCWeb Data Traffic Report: Cricket-relate
- Alibaba Group’s UC News Registers 100 M
- Alibaba’s UCWeb Enhances Focus on Conte
- Alibaba Group’s UCWeb Announces Investm
- UC News Announces UC We-Media Compensatio
- UC NEWS MOBILE CONTENT TRENDS 2016: Enter
- UC Browser crosses 100 Million Monthly Ac
- UCWeb launches New UC Browser and announc
- UCWeb launches UC News, developed exclusi