In today’s mobile internet era, mobile operators face the following challenges:
- As the demand for more data flow is increasing, the cost for CAPEX & OPEX is also increasing;
- In comparison to the increase of high speed data flow, the increase of profit is slow, resulting in a data flow trap;
- Some manufacturers and content providers are becoming more controlling over users, shaping operators into a channel.
What UCWeb will provide you:
- UC cloud computing will compress up to 90% of data flow;
- Multi-level buffer memory to reduce network interconnecting cost;
- The best, fastest, and most secure internet experience;
- Promotion based on precise targets.
- Decreases TCO，which includes backbone network, internet, network devices and network optimization cost;
- Provide better a internet user experience, and to increase more data users;
- Increasing income with precise product promotions.
- More than 100 million new cell phones every year and 65% of all cell phone models in the market will be pre-installed with UC Browser. 200+ OEMs, 3000+ device supported.
Ben Jiang: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anurag Rana: email@example.com
Haisheng Liang: firstname.lastname@example.org
India: +91-012-4402 7418
Contact Miss UC via UC Browser > Menu > Feedback
440 N.Wolfe Road, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Time Tower, Unit No. 802, 8th Floor
Sector 28, M.G. Road,
Gurgaon 122002 (Haryana), India
Beijing: F12 UCenter Plaza, 28 Chengfu Rd, Haidian, Beijing,100083, China.
Guangzhou: F16 Tower B GRG Square, 163 West Huangpu Dadao Ping Yun Rd
Tianhe Dist., Guangzhou, China(510627)
UC Union For Site Owners: